- All meetings are currently happening online using Zoom.
- In keeping with local guidelines, we are not meeting in person. Over 50 online meetings are available.
- Also available is a 24-hour OPEN MEETING. If no one else is there, invite someone to join you.
If you have any problems with getting access to the meeting or wish to host a meeting please contact:
Marc at (828) 365-8289 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve at email@example.com
Maud at (828) 280-0714 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join a meeting by telephone, instead of using the Zoom application for video, call into the meeting at (646) 558-8656 and type in the Meeting ID. you will find the Meeting ID listed under the Meeting Name.
We plan to offer multiple online meetings each day. We recommend that you set up a Zoom account and download Zoom prior to the meeting. Here are some additional helpful tips:
1. How to join Zoom and get started:
Here’s a link to a video on how to join:
2. We recommend showing up early to ensure things go smoothly. It may take a minute or two to troubleshoot audio and video. We aim to start the meetings promptly at the time listed.
3. Everyone except for the meeting host should mute their microphone when joining. Participants can then unmute themselves when sharing.
4. If you’d like to maintain your anonymity in Zoom, set your last name to your initial. Here are the instructions:
5. We’re currently limited to 100 participants per meeting. If we end up with more than 100 participants, we have an option to host a 2nd meeting. We’ll send that information out if we run into that issue.
6. For questions or concerns about online meetings, feel free to reach out to:
Marc H at 828-365-8289 email@example.com
Maud B at 828-280-0714 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve H at email@example.com
NAWS has about 90 online meetings per week. if you are interested in attending, go to: